Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (version 11 Professional) is currently the best program to edit PDF and OCR. It is not only a PDF editor: besides allowing you to edit all your files in PDF format, without the minimum risk of information loss, it is also full of intelligent tools that allow you to always work optimally and accurately from all points of view, in an easy and intuitive way.
But why is this software so special?
We'll explain it to you right now! Here's all you can do with the technical features of Adobe 11 Professional:
- Edit the text of a PDF quickly and easily, thanks to the new "point and click" interface, which will allow you to correct typos, change characters, add paragraphs and much more.
- Edit images in a PDF: without even having to trace the original file or image, you can easily resize, replace and adjust the images in the file.
- Convert PDF files to Word, Excel and PowerPoint: practical and convenient feature, which allows you to save your PDF file as a Microsoft Word document, keeping fonts, formatting and layout intact; as an Excel spreadsheet, which can be used immediately for data analysis; or as a PowerPoint presentation, which will be fully editable.
- Convert Word, Excel or PowerPoint to PDF: conversion can also be done backwards and, starting from the Office application in Windows, you can create PDF, limit changes, start a shared review, and more.
- Print to PDF: by simply selecting Adobe PDF as your printer, you will be able to convert files to PDF from any application that prints.
- Scan to PDF: very useful function to transform any document or form into an editable or compilable digital file.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF: in this way, you can save the web pages you are interested in as PDF files, to view them offline, archive their contents or print them.
- Create new PDF forms and collect answers: thanks to the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app (included in Acrobat XI Pro), you can customize the templates of the various forms and collect answers once they are filled out. You can fill out the returned forms in a PDF or host them in a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF: you can, in fact, combine documents, spreadsheets, emails and more into one organized PDF, in a simple and lossless way. You will be able to create a real PDF portfolio, which will allow you to share your work thanks to professional, but above all interactive materials, through audio and video compatible with Adobe Flash Player and other PDF media.
- Simplify document reviews and approvals as part of shared reviews, where users can annotate PDFs with intuitive and familiar tools. You'll also be able to keep track of progress and consolidate comments, even export them to Word.
- Sign and/or approve documents electronically: it will no longer be necessary to print or send documents by fax or mail, because approvals can be signed directly on the PDF, both by you and your employees.
- Thanks to Adobe EchoSign it will be even easier to get signatures approved and monitor them online. You can integrate it with SharePoint to retrieve, open and save PDFs stored on your company's server.
- Compare two versions of files: you don't have to do anything and Acrobat will provide you with a detailed report of the comparison results.
- Apply PDF passwords and permissions: to ensure high quality protection (e.g. from copying or editing) for all your files, even from Microsoft Office applications on Windows. You can also automate document security activities to protect your documents in the same way.
- Create and validate PDF documents that comply with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards. Standardize routine PDF tasks to simplify consistent PDF creation.
- Meet PDF accessibility standards, so that people with disabilities can also interact with your PDFs.
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is the complete and feature-rich software that will help you improve your work, quickly and intuitively.