Microsoft Access 2016 is a complete database management program that allows you to collect data, manage it online or publish it online. Access 2016 can be used to create small databases for personal use, as well as large projects for companies and corporations. Since 2016, Microsoft Access has been included in products such as Office 365 and / or SharePoint. Share ready databases with other users and employees - quickly, easily and anywhere.
- Manage databases of any type: projects on lists of activities, database of contacts for the detection of activities or the tracking of stocks.
- With MS Access 2016, use the familiar and familiar interface of Office programs.
- Share the database and work together with colleagues on documents through Office 365 or the SharePoint provider.
- Generation and / or import of databases in seconds, through the integration of new types of models, which cover most of the needs.
- Import existing records, add records to existing databases - from photos, to PDF files, from documents in Excel, to SQL databases and the like.
- Use Access 2016 to collect short reports by creating extended data flows by creating and managing key databases.
Supporting operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 + Service Pack 1
- Windows 10 Server
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- 1 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Screen resolution of a minimum 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on latest operating system according to Microsoft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.