Microsoft Excel 2016 is beneficial for any business that's afraid of increasing overhead with the new Office suite. All of its features improve, rather than reduce, productivity, and it's still the same Excel that many businesses have been using for years. With that in mind, Microsoft Office 2016 is stronger for its inclusion, and is overall a great choice for any medium or large business that wants to invest in long-term productivity.
- Preview trends with recommended charts and forecasts with one click
- Connect tables and perform complex calculations quickly with Power Pivot
- Query, shape and merge data from business and cloud sources
- View data with new chart types like Treemap and Waterfall
- Use the new Tell Me search bar for immediate information on Excel
Supporting operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 + Service Pack 1
- Windows 10 Server
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- 32 Bit or 64 Bit processor of at least 1 GHz and SSE2 command set
- At least 2 GB of RAM (32 bit / 64 bit), 4 GB of RAM (32 bit / 64 bit) recommended
- At least 3 GB of hard disk space in the installation unit (32 bit), 20 GB of hard disk space (64 bit).
- DirectX10 graphics card required for hardware graphics acceleration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.