With a Standard Device CAL for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, the IT company based in Redmond offers efficient software for the complete management of appointments, contacts, activities, e-mails and much more. In fact, thanks to its intelligently designed functions, the MS Exchange server is more than just an email management system for small and medium-sized enterprises. In addition to the process times, the collaboration of multiple users between different projects, work groups and even departments can also be optimized.
With Microsoft Exchange Server, the manufacturer has created a powerful software package for managing email, contacts and appointments, which greatly facilitates communication and collaboration between different departments. Thanks to numerous innovations and improved functions, the process time for work on projects and in multiple locations can also be significantly reduced. This responds exactly to the demands that the dynamic competitive environment makes to small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Integration of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2013.
- Implementation of MAPI / TCP support in support of RPC over HTTP.
- Reduction to two server roles, "Mailbox" and "Client Access", each with an expanded range of functions.
- With the new SSL workload sharing feature, client connections can be terminated and diverted to the load balancer.
- Securtiy Compliance Manager as a powerful security feature, which offers support during the creation and transfer of Group Policy.
- Effective virus protection, which checks for dangerous codes in incoming and outgoing emails and works in close connection with the Exchange Online Protection.
- Protection against data loss and accidental disclosure of confidential information to unauthorized third parties through Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Intelligent search function, which analyzes behaviors within collaborations and communications to provide more relevant results.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (RTM or later), Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter
- Processor: 64-bit CPU manufactured by AMD or Intel
- Memory: At least 8 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: At least 30 GB of hard disk space
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.