With a Standard User CAL for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, the IT company based in Redmond offers efficient software for the complete management of appointments, contacts, activities, e-mails and much more. In fact, thanks to its intelligently designed functions, the MS Exchange server is more than just an email management system for small and medium-sized enterprises. In addition to the process times, the collaboration of multiple users between different projects, work groups and even departments can also be optimized.
With the renewed user interface of the Standard User CAL for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, the manufacturer has taken into account the growing significance of online communication and collaboration. In addition to the new look and practical interconnection of Outlook and its web application, improved control via touch is also the focus. Added to this is an intelligent search function, which analyzes user behavior in communication and cooperation and automatically finds the most relevant results. In addition, contact details from multiple sources can now be conveniently combined and centrally linked.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) protects companies from both data loss and accidental disclosure of confidential information to unauthorized third parties.
- Improved integration of Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- New feature for sharing the SSL workload, which allows you to terminate SSL connections to the client access server and divert them to the load balancer.
- Additional security features, such as the Securtiy Compliance Manager, which offers user support when setting up and transferring Group Policy.
- Microsoft Exchange Server offers innovative virus protection, which works effectively together with Exchange Online Protection and checks for the presence of dangerous codes in incoming and outgoing emails.
- Integration of the public folder into the mailbox database.
- Microsoft implements MAPI / TCP support to support RPC over HTTP.
- From now on, with "Mailbox" and "Client Access", there are still only two server roles, each with a suitably expanded range of functions.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (RTM or later), Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter
- Processor: 64-bit CPU manufactured by AMD or Intel
- Memory: At least 8 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: At least 30 GB of hard disk space
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.