The Enterprise edition of Microsoft Server 2013 is an email transport server and groupware system optimized for the needs of midsize businesses. Compared to its predecessor, the product has many new services, functions and technologies designed to help companies manage their communication channels.
Thanks to a wide range of tools, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise simplifies work in workgroups and globally, and helps keep processes transparent, clear, cheap and flexible. The software not only allows you to manage and filter appointments and e-mails remotely, but also allows access from mobile devices. Starting with the 2013 version, Microsoft Exchange Server features an integrated antivirus scan to prevent emails with malicious content from entering your mailbox and causing potential damage.
The biggest difference between the standard version and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise is the number of databases per server. While the standard version allows only 5 databases per server, the Enterprise version in the RTM version (CU1) boasts up to 50 databases. Up to 100 databases per server are possible in CU2 and higher update versions.
In addition, there are other features that are only included in the Enterprise edition, such as journal decryption, powerful data loss prevention (DLP), significantly extended ActiveSync Mobile Management guidelines and a separate mailbox archive. However, Microsoft Office Professional Plus in versions 2007, 2010 or 2013 is a requirement for the latter.
The same data loss prevention prevents not only the loss of data within the organization, but also the accidental transmission of data to unauthorized persons by users. With Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise, protecting and monitoring confidential data in accordance with applicable regulations, particularly with the help of content analysis, is possible more efficiently than ever.
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (RTM or higher), Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter
- Processor: CPU with x64 architecture that supports Intel 64 architecture or AMD
- Memory: 8 GB for installation, 200 MB free space on the system drive and 500 MB free space on the Message Queue Database drive.
- Hard disk space: 30 GB for installation.
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixels (minimum)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.