The Enterprise edition of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 is more than a common groupware software and an e-mail transport server for the common management of activities, contacts, e-mails and appointments. Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise functions as an internal and external interface and as a process control solution, as well as a simple link between employees and departments in a wide variety of business sectors.
Unlike the standard version, the Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise version stands out for being able to use up to 100 databases per server with a maximum of 2 terabytes each. In addition to a user-friendly Exchange Admin Center that allows the use of features such as Office 365 groups and data loss prevention, users can also benefit from centralized data storage with simultaneous monitoring of storage requirements and requirements of compliance.
In times of increasingly intense attacks from cyberspace, the protection of confidential data and corporate communication have top priority. Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise protects this data with the help of integrated security mechanisms, also simplifying compliance with legal and internal regulations. In addition to the Outlook policy tips, the security package includes comprehensive data loss prevention, which also prevents inadvertent disclosure of confidential information by users to unauthorized individuals.
On the other hand, the intelligent spam filter, with its intelligent message filter (IMF) and SmartScreen filter technology, prevents potentially harmful messages from ending up in the email box. In addition, the anti-virus API integrated into Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise can be easily paired with third-party software.
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (RTM or higher), Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter, Windows Server 2016 Standard and Datacenter
- Processor: CPU with x64 architecture that supports Intel 64 architecture or AMD
- Memory: 8 GB for installation, 200 MB free space on the system drive and 500 MB free space on the Message Queue Database drive.
- Hard disk space: 30 GB for installation.
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixels (minimum)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.