To get the many benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, users need the appropriate licenses for individual users or devices. Microsoft now offers both personal (User CAL) and device (Device CAL) licenses. Both types of licenses can also be combined with each other as desired.
This allows companies to create a needs-based software system that significantly simplifies cooperation between individual employees, departments and corporate headquarters. In addition, a Microsoft Exchange Server Device CAL allows for quick and easy extension of an existing system with another device. Device licenses are available both individually and in a license package with five, ten or more licenses. Therefore, companies benefit from a low cost license.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 - Innovations open new paths
With Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Device CAL, companies can create and extend a powerful business collaboration system that offers many new and improved features. Exchange Server 2019 has some great news to offer.
- Support for high-performance systems: In the current version of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, Microsoft is expanding the number of supported processors from 24 to 48. In addition, the maximum amount of supported RAM increases from 192 GB to 256 GB. Add to that the use of fast SSD drives to optimize performance.
- New search engine: the now obsolete FAST search in the 2019 version has been replaced by the significantly more modern Bing search engine. Therefore, both the search databases and the search indexes are now part of the mailbox databases
- Greater Security: Thanks to secure authentication via certificates, complete data loss prevention (DLP) and the ability to connect third-party software through an antivirus API, Exchange Server 2019 is more secure than any previous version.
- Improved calendar system: the Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 calendar system is based on Office 365. Therefore, this has both calendar sharing and interesting features like "Add-MailboxFolderPermission" to assign delegation permissions
- Many other features: features such as a global black and white address book, Web access via Outlook Web App, SmartScreen Filter and Intelligent Message Filter (IMF).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.