Based on the 2016 version, Microsoft has improved the key points of the email and groupware transport server software used in many companies with a Windows environment. Companies that purchase Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise can now enjoy the most powerful centralized management and storage of Microsoft home activities, contacts, appointments and emails.
Unlike the standard version of Microsoft Exchange, the current Enterprise version is tailored to the needs of large enterprises. The support of up to 100 databases, each with a volume of 2 terabytes, is of particular importance. By way of comparison: Exchange Server 2019 Standard, adapted for small and medium-sized enterprises, only supports 5 databases.
Features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
- Secure authentication via certificates
- SmartScreen-Filter und Intelligent Message Filter (IMF)
- Web access through the Outlook web application
- Complete data loss prevention (DLP)
- Connection of third-party antivirus software via Ani-Virus-API
- Complete address book with black and white list
- Maximum supported memory extension of 256 GB
- Full support for SSD drives as a cache
- Double the number of supported processors from 24 to a maximum of 48
- 100 databases with 2 terabytes each
- The Bing search engine replaces the FAST search
- Processor: 64-bit processors from Intel or AMD
- Memory: 128 GB for installation, 200 MB free space on the system drive and 500 MB free space on the Message Queue Database drive.
- Hard disk space: 20 GB for installation, 200 MB free space on the system drive and 500 MB free space on the Message Queue Database drive.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.