With Exchange Server 2019 Standard, the Redmond software company replaces the previous version of Exchange Server 2016, based on its strengths. Companies that purchase Exchange Server 2019 Standard will receive email and groupware transport server software that simplifies business collaboration at all levels.
With the new version of Exchange Server, both small workgroups and large departments can enjoy powerful central storage and management of task lists, appointments, contacts and emails, notes and many other elements. The standard version of the software, conceived as an internal and external interface, has been specifically designed for the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Advantages of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Standard at a glance
- Significant increase in productivity thanks to the support of more powerful systems and the use of the Bing search engine.
- Support for up to 48 processors and 256 GB of RAM.
- Improved collaboration between employees, project groups and entire departments on shared documents.
- High level of security thanks to extensive monitoring functions and prevention of data loss.
- Simplified calendar sharing thanks to the "Do not Forward" function and the use of the Microsoft Office 365 calendar system.
- Processor: 64-bit processors from Intel or AMD
- Memory: 128 GB for installation, 200 MB free space on the system drive and 500 MB free space on the Message Queue Database drive.
- Hard disk space: 20 GB for installation, 200 MB free space on the system drive and 500 MB free space on the Message Queue Database drive.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.