One solution for running and growing your business. With Office 365 Business Premium you get premium versions of all the Office apps you know and love, plus email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, file storage and sharing with 5TB of OneDrive storage, and 24/7 phone and web support. One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs. Compatible with Windows 7 or later.
- 12-month subscription for one person – available for organizations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 5TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only.
- Business apps: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing, and MileIQ
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
- Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instructions for installing the product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
- Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac OS requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business
- macOS: Intel processor
- Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- macOS: 4 GB RAM
- Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space
- macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
- Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32-bits-per-pixel-capable format.
- macOS: No graphics requirements.
- Windows OS: Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1*, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the macOS requirement becomes one of the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous two versions.
- For the best experience, use the most current build of any operating system specified above. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems.
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality, but all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.