The 'Long-term Servicing Branch' of Windows 10 is aimed at enterprises that wanted to avoid Microsoft's Windows-as-a-service model and delay frequent feature updates. Here's how it's supposed to work.
- 1GHz processor CPU, x86 or x64 processors and SoCs
- Memory 1 GB (32 bit), 2 GB (64 bit)
- SVGA graphics card (32 pits per pixel)
- Sound card no information
- Hard disk 16 GB (32 bit), 20 GB (64 bit)
- Screen minimum resolution 800x600 pixels, recommended minimum resolution 1366x768 pixels
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) -
- UEFI Secure Boot required - required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.