For all companies with high requirements on IT workloads with large number of virtual systems
One of the newest features of Windows Server 2016 is Hyper-V Containers, which provide a more lightweight alternative to traditional virtual machines that are also isolated and incorporate their own Windows kernel. With the Datacenter edition, you have unlimited Hyper-V containers at your disposal, but with Standard edition you're limited to two (three if you count the physical host).
- Nano Server operating system with remote administration, designed for private clouds and datacenters.
- A way to create a highly scalable software-defined storage unit with basic features of a traditional SAN or NAS, all while still staying within your budget.
- Cluster rolling upgrade enables you to upgrade the operating system of cluster nodes without needing to stop the Hyper-V or Scale-Out File Server workloads that are running on the nodes.
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps to address the theft of credentials by working with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) to protect the Active Directory (AD) forest from accounts with privileged access.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) continues to provide simple, secure identity federation and Single Sign-On (SSO) between ADFS-secured enterprises and partner organizations.
- PowerShell 5.0 continuing the trend towards being Microsoft's de facto management terminal, PowerShell retains its backwards compatibility while introducing new cmdlets and modules for remote management and scripting of clients, servers, and applications.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor or faster
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Also, Supports NX, DEP, CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, PrefetchW and Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB of RAM or greater
- Also, ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
- Also, 32GB or greater
- Ethernet adapter with at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI-E architecture
- Also, Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.